Secretarial Compliance has come to the forefront in Pakistan in recent times, with constant amendment to the statutes and the structures of law, the adherence to the Companies Ordinance, has been made more stringent.
Secretarial services include:
- Incorporation of Companies in Pakistan
- Winding up and Liquidation of Companies in Pakistan
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Provide assistance in Allotment, Issue, and Transfer of Shares and Debentures
- Filing of Appeals, Petitions, Reply and Correspondence with SECP
- Maintenance and Advising on the Secretarial Records including Minute Books, and Statutory Registers, etc.
- E filing of Returns and Documents with Registrar of Companies
- Registration of Chamber of Commerce and Industries
- Registration of Trade Mark, Brand Name and Copyrights
- Pursuing and Correspondence with the Registrar of Trade Mark
- Advisory Services on all Company Law Matters
- Representation before Registrar of Companies on behalf of the clients